Monday, January 14, 2008

Stitch

Each year during the holidays, SocMo manages to pop a STITCH!
***********************************
I would NEVER be guilty of overeating... nope not me.... I have tons of self control!
(pass the chocolate cake and ladle a little gravy over it, please) ...and I won't even mention that box of Moon Pies I got for my birthday that I have been munching on....

I never seem to have much time to devote to these Illustration Friday things, but I like to participate if I can. So once again, I drew up something in my sketchbook and added a bit of colored pencil to it. Seems like the quickest way to get an image going. Well, now it is time to get back to those relentless deadlines...

14 comments:

arxo said...

hehehe
made me laugh and reminded me how many stitches I popped during the holidays!

Coralie colorie said...

Funny idea !
I love this illustration !

Reeko said...

Yup wish I had more time for IF too... Great Image!

Kristi Valiant said...

Cute. I'll take the cherry on top of that cupcake, please. Those things are my favorite.

Willie Baronet said...

That's what too many cupcakes will do!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jonesmo...That's a good one! Somehow I managed to not gain over the holidays. Can't figure how I managed that after downing all those maple-butter crepes!

Kstyles said...

Oh no! This is too funny! Cute too!

Catnapping said...

hilarious. i miss the socmo when he's not around.

carla said...

This is imaginative and funny! Good thing help is just a stitch away:>

Nina Seven N7 said...

this is hilarious! you always make me laugh and I love soc mo!

JO said...

Oh my gosh, that's how I feel about my jeans after this Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Poor Socmo!! loosing his stitches! So cute Doug!!

Adrian Ropp said...

Hahaha Love it!

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

I hate when that happens. Chocolate cake and gravy??? That's what I'm talkin' about.