Monday, October 13, 2008

STRING

During a campaign speech, SocMo noticed a loose STRING... pulled it... and his tail fell off.
________________________
My personal challenge is to take the Illustration Friday word, combine it with SocMo, throw in his presidential campaign and see if I can squeeze an idea out of it. Sometimes it is easy... but usually it isn't. When I am having trouble coming up with an idea, I have to remind myself of the advice that Charles Schulz would give. He said after all, cartooning is just drawing funny pictures. So I defaulted back to just drawing a funny picture... and got my idea.

8 comments:

Bill Ross said...

Talk about a wardrobe malfunction!!!

Anonymous said...

Heh! Well said, Bill.

I've always been amazed at how you can bring Socmo into each IF theme. Adding his persidential campaign makes it even more challenging! I think ya did great, here. And you know, his tail looks like of yummy...

Anonymous said...

He talked his tail off! He he he. Nice.

The Unknown said...

Man I hate when that happens. Great illo.
love

Anonymous said...

haha oops. that must've been embarassing for him! :) so will socmo ever win, will he ever become president? who are his supporters? how does he fund his campaign? man, this storyline is interesting! :D

Anonymous said...

Great illustration! well done =)

Rafa Toro said...

Poor sock monkey!

:(

lil kim said...

oh I hate when that happens!