Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

...and the VOICES said, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men"...

Wow... long time since the last post! I have been really busy for the last few weeks. After I got my deadlines met, I jumped into Christmas card mode and made this. Then, we all jumped into the car and drove to Missouri for an early family Christmas. Now I am back and regretting all the snacks I consumed during the last three days. (burp)

So... I would like to wish everyone who has stumbled by JONESAPALOOZA this year the best of the Holiday Season and a great new year in 2009!

8 comments:

trowbridge chronicles said...

Another great idea from the mind of Doug Jones. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Kevin Spear said...

Love it. I am thankful for that bail out plan! Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Clever! And you said you couldn't come up with anything!

Somehow I thought you were in Missouri FOR Christmas. Anyway, have a merry one!

Anonymous said...

Very creative concept!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! That's clever, hee hee! Match that with your wonderful style and you have a winner of a card. Fabulous!

Merry Christmas to you and a wonderful 2009!!

Gifts of Creation said...

I love it!! thanks for posting it for IF.

Eric Barclay said...

Very clever-- and a really powerful image.

Merry Christmas!

Ken Chandler said...

The reason for the season.
Excellent!