Thursday, March 31, 2011

walkin' the birdy

Cedric Hohnstadt declared March to be sketchbook month and invited all who wanted to join him in doing a sketch each day in March. He even created a sketch blog where he posted the sketches each day. Sounded like fun to me so I joined in. I figured if I actually SAID I was going to do this, I would be jinxing my efforts so I just plugged away each day to see how many days I would actually come up with a sketch. I didn't to too bad.

Today I whipped out a quick little gator in the morning. Never got anything else done so it looks like this will be my final sketch for this project. I threw on a little Photoshop color on top of the purple pencil lines and brush pen ink... and there you go!

It's been fun. I'm hoping to post more sketches. OOPS! I said it out loud and probably jinxed it...

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Always love seeing your posts they are great!!! That is a really really cute sketch!!! And great idea!

Unknown said...

Very cool Doug... I learned of this a few days too late. Would have loved to take part, but my schedule wouldn't have allowed for it anyway.. sad as that seems.