Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Mysterious

This image was inspired by the Illustration Friday word Mysterious. Magicians are mysterious aren't they? I tried to use some different colors than I usually do on this image. I am also trying to get the hang of texture. I have a lot to learn here, but I am making progress!

I have magicians on my mind because I recently read a really entertaining book, Carter Beats the Devil. It has collected 4 1/2 out of 5 stars on Amazon. It is a book that has a little bit of everything in it. You have good guys and bad guys, danger, suspense, history, romance, mystery, a lion and elephant, and pirates with a plot that keeps you turning pages. If you want a fun read, I would recommend it!

(trade secret... you can click on the image to magically make it bigger!)

Oh... if you enjoy this blog, please click on the "Join this Site" button. If 6 more highly intelligent, discerning people would join, I would have 100 followers! That would be awesome! You KNOW you want to... :o)

6 comments:

Erin Vaganos said...

awesome...great idea!

Doug said...

thanks, Erin!

Ray Ferguson said...

Great Illustration! I like your style.

Doug said...

thanks, Ray!

Beth Anne Maresca said...

Love that bunny in the hat....very mysterious (and cute!)!

Patti said...

fun image.