Thursday, August 06, 2009

SHARKweek day4

pencil and Photoshop (click to enlarge)

It's a struggle to keep SHARKweek going sometimes. Last night around 9 PM I was doodling up some ideas. Some were pretty good, but I just lacked the energy to do them. I was out of steam. (I am a steam-powered, steampunk artist) So I called it quits for the day.

This morning after a cup of java, I selected the easiest idea I had, and knocked this one out. Again, I am experimenting with Photoshop. I found a texture box to click on the brushes and also wet edges. I don't think any of that will actually show up on the screen, but I think it might if it was being printed.

Well, enough of this rambling. Only one more day of SHARKweek to go!

4 comments:

Bill Ross said...

YESSS!! Best idea yet!

paula said...

That IS good, yes!

Frank Zieglar said...

Love it!

michael robertson said...

these are all really funny! great stuff.