Thursday, October 04, 2007

le COW

Well, well, well... it seems that some of my 8 visitors don't know what a cow looks like. Now THIS... is a COW. Or at least this is how MY cows look. They are always white with black splotches... and have hooves. Study this cow for the next week and then see if you can distinguish it from a sock monkey. End of lesson. I sure hope you were taking notes here... a pop quiz can happen at any time!

This cow was one of the 100 animals that I did recently for a job. If you poke around here, you can find sketches of all 100. If you happen to run across an animal that you would really really like to see the finished version of, just let me know and I will post it.

OK, class dismissed. Please, no running on the way to the lunch room.

Thankyouverymuch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, will print this out and study it. What number was he, btw? And can I see the whatchamacallit coming down the doo-dad, please? : )

Pickledog said...

So this isn't a sock monkey? I am confused, isn't that sharp yellow thing he's holding a banana?

It's bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Just kidding.. I can clearly see this is a happy moo cow holding a charming drawing of another moo cow. ; ) I'm ready for the test now!

trowbridge chronicles said...

The campaign idea was funny, as always. That's funny about the "cow" comments. I guess they don't read Socmo much. Oh, by the way, what's a "hove"?

Doug said...

you three are the most intelligent people on the planet! You all move to the head of the class!

Bron... a hove is a cartoony version of a hoof. :o)

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Cow? What cow?