Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Unbalanced

Some people think you have to be UNBALANCED to wear your hair like this guy.

Last week I ate in a trendy, happenin' restaurant in Nashville. I know it was a cool place by the look of the young people working there. One dude had a very thin, razor sharp mohawk. It was not this color, but it was very impressive. We were wondering what he would do if he had to wear a hairnet. With a hairstyle like that, he couldn't be an up and coming country music star. He couldn't wear the obligatory cowboy hat. I guess he will be stuck behind that counter for a bit longer.

8 comments:

michael robertson said...

nice one!...I love his attitude.

Johana Mazuera said...

Very funny! I guess the two people on the back are the parents.

MrBibleHead said...

Great characters! Great style and nice story to go along with it.

Andrew W. Moir said...

Awesome job! Perfectly done characters. Well drawn and colored. :)

Rico said...

Funny... made me chuckle.

Anonymous said...

thats wicked - nice line, good colouring and simple clear idea. WE like!

melinda beavers said...

Hi! This is awesome, but I still miss SocMo! ;) It was great "seeing" you at Dani Draws' Ustream show today!
-m.b (embea)

Doug said...

Oh! embea = m.b.! ...clever! nice to run into you again.