Monday, August 09, 2010

puzzle time



Here are a couple of things I did recently that look a bit different from the other things I post here. These were done for the preschool set. And for the next group above the preschool set. Them little folks, small fries, crumb crunchers...

This is the old "Spot 10 things that are different in the two pictures" puzzle. Every time I do one of these I sing praises to the computer, Photoshop, and digital art. Otherwise, I would have to completely draw and color two pictures with slight differences. But now... now I can just duplicate one, change a few things, and I'm good to go. One of the few times digital art is actually quicker.

Oh... I didn't post the altered pictures here. I knew it would just be too hard for you to find the differences. I didn't want to get you all frustrated and wreck your day.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

pjb said...

Gosh, I love these! Cool, simple style. The kiddos will love em!

Oh, and thanks preserving my sanity. I kinda need it this week. : P

Maddy said...

Well thanks for not getting me all frustrated and wrecking my day! It's not like I'll be up all night trying to think of what the differences might be or anything...