Wednesday, July 18, 2007

animals 9-12

Four more animals today. Some animals (like cows) I have done so many times I can just draw them, no sweat. But others, like the lobster, I have to look up. Not sure about what the tail looks like, or how many legs they have. I don't see many lobsters walking down the street in Tennessee. But I DO see cows a lot. :o)

The giraffe gave me trouble. I tried to have it standing like a giraffe holding the ice cream cone, but it didn't quite work for me. Then I thought, it's a cartoon... have him standing up. So I tried that... and I am still not reall happy with it.

My favorite of this batch is the monkey. What does this monkey have to do with the number 12 you ask? Here's the scoop.

Why can a monkey's tail never be 12 inches long?

Because then it would be a foot!

LOL... yeah, right. :o)

6 comments:

Dennis Jones said...

...do something really, REALLY good when you do the weasel... you are doing a weasel, aren't you?

Doug said...

I got a wombat and a platypus coming up... I will keep my eye out for weasels...

... HEY what are you doing on my top secret blog? There are only 12 people that even know it exists!

Dennis Jones said...

I am your new nh...

Doug said...

aaaaaaaargh!

Dennis Jones said...

swanky!

Anonymous said...

Monkeys are fun to draw- I think it's because they are just goofy lookin'.