Wednesday, August 01, 2007

animals 65-68

Hey, I just found out how I can change the post date on these things. Now I can do them ahead and pop them in the freezer for when I need them. Cool! Now I don't have to write these pitiful comments early in the morning before my brain is on. Woo Hoo!

Today we have a Puffin... and the Puffin is picking soccer balls out of the soccer ball field. Yea, I didn't know they grew in fields either. That is why being an illustrator is such a great thing. You learn all kinds of amazing facts along the way! Like... did you know that if you are wearing a jersey with the number 66 on it and you did a handstand, it would look like a 99? Isn't THAT amazing? Gorilla taught me that trick.

We also have swan sweetly singing as she swings. Say THAT fast. Iguana is trying to figure out how many 10s and 1s there are in 68 by using dimes and pennies. Heck, I didn't know iguanas had bank accounts. Now don't you feel smarter today?

Have a good day now. And hey... let's be careful out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah get sush a goo ejucation when I comes to this bloge! I'll have to figure out the post-dating thing on WP. And we're partial to puffins in the Becker-Carter household since the mister is from Newfoundland.

Doug said...

Puffins are cool! However we don't see much Puffin roadkill on the Tennessee highways. Had to look 'em up. I hope this is close enough to resemble a Puffin...