Tuesday, August 07, 2007

animals 87-91


We are breaking into the 90s today. How exciting! 90 animals that is. Temperature wise, it is going to hit 100 degrees today WITH humidity. Ah... summer.

Can you stand on one foot with flamingo for 87 seconds? Give it a try. Or you can do math problems with spider, or try on hats with horse or check out the calendar with crocodile. And then there is bee. Bee is busy (bees are always busy, right?) buzzing around 9 flowers with 10 petals each.

Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting instalment... same bat time... same bat channel...

3 comments:

trowbridge chronicles said...

I haven't been to IF for a while, so Jonesapalooza is the first place that I stopped, and I discovered your animals. They're so well drawn. I wonder how far you will go with them. Hopefully stop at 100? Then you could turn them into a Lulu book...100 Funny Animal Sketches.

Doug said...

These are sketches for a job I'm working on. Thot I'd post the sketches for a bit of cyber space entertainment.

and yes... they stop at 100... whew!

bee'nme said...

I've been tuning in daily for the latest counting animals and continue to be uber-impressed with your imagination and execution. The kids(and their teachers and parents) are gonna love this!