Well, I got tagged by Bron Smith, creator of the marvelous Trowbridge Chronicles, and MrsB, the creator of wonderful, whimsical illustrations. It must have been a tag team double whammy on me. I am on the ropes! I have to list 6 weird things about myself, then tag 6 others to do the same.
So... here is my list:
1. As you can see by the photo... I can bend my thumbs back 90 degrees. I always thought that would help me out when hitchhiking, but never have tried it.
2. My sense of smell is wonky. I am never aware of smelling anything. This used to come in handy when I had to change diapers.
3. I painted a 10 foot tall fiberglass GUITAR which stood in front of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville one summer.
4. I am learning to play a ukulele that I bought on eBay recently. Think ukuleles are not cool? Just take a look at THIS!
5. I still have a sock monkey that my mom made for me when I was a wee little kid.
6. I don't always follow the rules. Like now. I am supposed to tag 6 other people to make a list... but I'm not gonna do it. Am I a rebel or what?